Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Giddy for Glee!


Have I already mentioned how giddy I am over "glee", the new Fox series due out this Fall?
Yes, I am a big dork. I can admit that. I'm not afraid. If you want to channel your inner dork and you also aren't afraid, I highly recommend watching this show. If you happened to miss the teaser premiere that came out May 19, check it out here: http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=glee
I am, however, not a smart enough dork to know how to do those fancy little "click here" hyperlinks that don't actually show the whole link, but actually allow you to just click "here". Maybe one day I will learn...
The show's plot is based on an optimistic high school teacher who wants to revive the school's Glee Club. So, there are tons of awesome (and silly) musical performances expected! Also, the show stars the hilarious Jane Lynch (Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, The 40yr Old Virgin, etc.) as the school's hard-hearted cheerleading coach.
It is definitely worth checking out!
Another show I love that is worth checking out- So You Think You Can Dance. Last night was the first round of eliminations for the top 20. That part is always so sad. They are all such good dancers! I look forward to the amazing performances to come.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have to work :(

1 comment:

  1. I haven't scene the teaser yet, but the previews look really funny. She's pretty funny! I am looking forward to this one. Oh, and I sent you a FB message about the links, but you may have already figured that out.

    I was so excited to hear you are a SYTYCD fan too. Awesome show.

    Okay, I'm just catching up on blogs so you may get a few messages from me... eeek!

    ReplyDelete